Need some more abs

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 28, 2013 2:25pm
via iOS
What is the best way to get abs at home? Which program is the best and free? Hahaha
28 May
Follow people with amazing abs and copy their workouts!
01 Jun
I had a operation abs are horible nov :-(
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 28, 2013 5:24pm
via Android

Abs Invasion (SK) 8 PACK ABS
Not only these two there are so many just click on workout and click filter or you can brwse workouts ..there you will find so many amaZing workouts

30 May
I will try these two abs thank you
30 May
My pleasure :-)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 28, 2013 9:43pm
via Android

All About the Abs. I've been doing this workout personally and been seeing some good results, not visually much but I can feel it during the actual workout how much easier it is to do the exercises. Try it out! the results will show as long as you do it regularly

30 May
How often do you workout a week?
30 May
7 days a week, maybe 8 if I don't do much but ya, I do it everday and its definitely got me some results
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 29, 2013 6:44am
via iOS
Having great abs is mostly about what you eat. genetics can also be a factor as well.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 29, 2013 2:04pm
via Android

Recently created a new workout just for targeting abs and getting them in shape. Exactly 10 minutes so it doesn't take up much time and has great exercises! (: AB Blaster feel free to follow and ask for more tips
x honey.

30 May
Looks very nice many thanks
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 29, 2013 5:19pm
via iOS
P90x: Ab Ripper X if its too easy do a few sets of this exercise.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 4:45am

Why don't you try this - "Ab Workouts Express",this app targets every muscle in and around your abs with different fun moves. I am using this app for the past two months and I could feel the difference in my abs. I fell in love with it after using it, you can never find a better app. This makes me feel like I am working out with my trainer in the comfort at my own pace. I love the exercises and what I like most about the app is keeping track of when I do my workouts. I've been doing sit ups on an inclined bench for a long time with loads of reps with no real improvement. Tried this App just two months back and it's a bit of a killer to begin with. I'm sure there are other apps or videos but this one ticks all the boxes for me. Its just a matter of 5-10 mins daily workout and you are done. Trust me its so so amazing!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51