Men.....

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 2:50am
via Android

Is it all about a woman's Looks, how much she weighs, or do you think it's on the inside( Heart, Personality....) that really matters?

07 Aug
Ditto what some have said...gotta have some kinda looks to get interest to want to know or notice the personality..some guys cant be true to themselves...that said I like girls with meat...skinny is no good for me and something that gets my eye...could be eyes or even a scar that just gets me wild
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 3:33am
via Android

For me its the full package "inside and out”

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 4:35am
via Android

Heart

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 4:35am
via Android

Heart

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 4:50am
via Android

It starts from inside and it projects on the outside.

If you feel good,  you're going to look good.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 5:48am
via iOS
I think a lot of gues decive themselfs when they claim that they value a girls personality over her looks.
Maybe not intentionally, but at least in my case I find that the personality of a girl seems better when she is pretty Then if she isn't. Not saing she can be a bitch if she just look cute. Not at all, but I think a lot of guys Will accept a lot of compromises to be with a beautiful girl. Knowingly or not.

As an exampel to illustrate my point.
I went to a small party at a friends flat. There was a girl who was kinda cute. Probably a 7 (above averege) Her name was cassandre. She had brought her friend. I do not remember her name, but she wasn't pretty at all. I'm a Nice guy so I whould say she was a 3 (below averege) but they were really good friends and they did and said many of the same things. The difference was just that I found cassandres friend really annoying. Sometimes I really just wanted to punch her in the face. The sad thing is that I noticed that cassandre did many of the same things, and when she did it, it was just cute.

Do you get what I mean? Or am I just a sucker for a pretty face? 
07 Aug
Sucker. Lol.
07 Aug
True. Some people claim what they think it should be, not what it actually is..
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 5:50am
via Android

You need to have something going for you on the outside in my opinion.   If you don't then there is no our little chance of  any initial interest and it does not matter one bit how nice you are inside. 

07 Aug
Well said..someone with true commonsense :-)
07 Aug
True...
Icon_missing_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 6:08am
via Android

I won't sugarcoat it Taye, first impressions do matter whether people admit it or not.  That said, personality, sense of humor, and inner beauty are sexy as hell to me.

07 Aug
You are right....I mean you will not buy a car, house, or shoes, if you did not first like what you see....So many people say that as long as the guy, woman, has a big heart, is kind, and respectful, that is all that truly matters, but that's a lie....I mean all those things are nice to be, but you do notice how a person looks, before you will be able to get to know them....
07 Aug
Exactly! and there's nothing wrong with that, it's simply human nature. People notice your outer beauty before they notice your inner beauty. I think striving to look good on the outside, always makes us feel better on the inside. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it's ashame how the media puts so much pressure on the public to be "perfect". We're not all going to have six pack abs and perfectly firm toned bodies, so it's a fine line between living a healthy lifestyle and staying in shape, while trying to live up to often...
07 Aug
You guys hit the nail on the head! I'll just add this. Even a physically beautiful person can get unattractive real quick if their personality sucks! That's why so many relationships and marriages fail after a few years. And I also find other things Sexi as well, I dated a woman with an Italian accent and I would've listened to her read the phone book, a great genuine laugh is hot as hell too! And it is a shame about the media built perception, which of course is bs. I'll take curves and a sexi imperfection anyday. It's natural it's...
07 Aug
Exactly!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51