Muffin top..

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 27, 2013 7:26pm
via Android

Recently I've noticed that I've put on a bit of weight, mainly around my hips and the bottom of my stomach and I've started to get a muffin top. What's the best exercise to get rid of it?

27 Jun
Any lower ab work out, crunches, etc swimming will melt it away really quick, i had a work out i did that could help you but i lost the link..XD
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 8:21pm
via iOS
As someone said, definitely lower ab and core workouts do that. There are lots on here and since I'm trying to recover my 6 pack, I'm specializing my workouts around abs and core too!
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 11:49pm
via Android

Cardio is the best fat burner. But if your also looking to tone up throw in some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises. These exercises force you to work hard in short intense spurts with little recovery time. This creates greater after burn (the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

Also focus on workouts that hit your entire core (abs, hips, lower back, obliques, and butt) if any of those areas is weak you stomach will look a little bigger than it actually is.

I built my HIIT exercise (Core Blast) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com. It aim at working out the areas listed above. If you like it checkout Core Abs & Stretches, MAX Tabata Test, P90x: Ab Ripper X, or Core & Glute Kicks they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

28 Jun
Agree. There is no spot reducing fat. Doing exercise to build muscle in yhe area will give you strong muscle under a layer of fat. Cardio ad Jeremiah suggests can help burn fat you have already stored. I suggest you look closely at your diet also. Reducing calories you take in will complement the effect of the cardio.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51