I am 15 and so happy. Can u lose wight when drinking soda?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

15 i am

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 10:55pm
via iOS
Lol you can lose weight...but you will not be able to workout,run or do anything more harder more faster as someone that has drank water and not soda for 1 yr.....when I stopped drinking soda I didn't gain any more weight still eating the same at the time just quit my carbonated beverages.....best thing to do is quit all carbonated beverages.
23 Apr
You nailed it
23 Apr
Thanks Hannah
23 Apr
I agree!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 11:05pm
via iOS
I'm 13, weigh about 120ish, and I'm looking to  get some Abs! I'm really looking for the bikini body! I don't want to gain too much more muscle mass because I'm already pretty buff leg and arm wise (for my grade; kids in it) and I don't want to be too freakishly muscular!! Soda is not very good for you; however, you can still loose weight while drinking it! I'd say if your looking for quickness or getting into relatively good shape I wouldn't drink it all the time. Water is the best for you! Good luck on your quest on loosing weight or gaining muscle mass! 
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 12:02am
via iOS
Do not drink soda it is really bad for you all that sugar
23 Apr
Her question was can u loose weight and drink it. You can, but it's bad for you, like you said

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51