Hard to do it right

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 2:23am
via Android

I have a really hard time eating right. I'm a teen and I just eat what my mom makes. She's the only one working so moneys tight. No equipment either! How do I still get a full workout, lose weight, and stay fit? :O

24 Jun
Tell your mom what you want to eat and to help her and yourself, cook it. Body weight and cardio exercises will help u stay fit. But your main thing is eatting right. If your mom is to busy to fix a healthy meal then you will have to step up girl. Good luck to ya. :-)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 2:50am
via Android

I tried that. But moneys tight and its hard to afford healthy food is the problem. And thanks! I'll try those!

24 Jun
Farmers markets... You'll find plenty of healthy foods and its cheap.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 10:53am
via Android

Dont use no equipment as an excuse. Most of the workouts on here dont use any equipment. Go get busy it's your life your destiny make it happen.

Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 9:13am
via Android

I see what ur saying, i have the same problem. Try using these sites to find healthy recipes w/everyday ingredients www.eatingwell.com & www.allrecipes.com/healthy also try making ur own pasta & bread {by hand is best}. Try 2 avoid extra oil, butter & seasoning in ur food. Offer 2 cook sometimes that way u can use the healthy recipes. {Drink water instead if sodas &unhealthy jucies w/ur meals} Eat smaller portions of ur meals but dont skip any meals it can make u sick sometimes.
When u workout wear a hoodie, sweater/baggie clothes 2 burn calories&extra fat faster. Engage ur core during all workouts&through out the day it burns slowly but surely. When u workout try 2 find ones that u can do; i'd start off slow and move up slowly. Try joining sports teams anywhere possible or hang out with ppl who make u laugh. It's no joke when they say laughing makes u lose wieght. Plus if ur happy everything seems easier!Get a buddy{& or music}2 keep u going.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51