Have anybody taken the product slimquick

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 9:01pm
via iOS
I have been using slimquick for four days now I lost three pounds which I know is just water weight I do not follow the food plan because its hard for me to consume at least 1200 calories I consume around 800 at least daily...so today I am kind of weak I tried to workout but couldn't finish felt sick to the stomach and lightheaded could this be due to not following the food plan?
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 11:37pm
via iOS
I think 800 is low. 
Do have myfitnesspal? You can track your total # of calories consumed. You feel more in charge. 
I know losing weight is awesome just make sure your feeding your body enough nutrients. Your rather build more muscle than fat.
14 Aug
I try to eat more than 800 calories I just can't get myself to do it the pills really do suppress my appetite which cause me to consume less calories I think this is why I feel so sick because I'm not eating enough.
14 Aug
I think so too. The pill doesn't seem right :/ I mean the whole point is to learn a new healthy life style not go through extremes like suppressing appetite. I was on Alli for about a few years and it worked. FDA approved. Drawback was it was expensive! $50-$60! My liver enzymes shot up and my doc got concerned. When stopped taking it, my liver enzymes got back to normal...scary stuff. Pills hold no promises.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 8:41am
via Android

Eat 1200 calories and do not use slim quick.  If you're gonna do anything pop a fat burner like oxyelite and take just half the dose

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 9:37pm
via iOS
Oh, check your liver enzymes. When I was Alli, they shot up. It's dangerous. These diet pills don't give warnings to the public.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 9:51pm
via iOS
Thanks to all for the advice due to the feeling I got from them I had stop taking them my appetite starting to come back I ate almost a1000 calories today I feel much better I have a lot more energy
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 9:57pm
via iOS
Slim quick isn't really a diet pill. It's also a hormone regulator for women. I've taken it for a couple yrs just to keep my cycles on check. With not adverse side effects.

I think your problem is eating too few calories and adding in a new pill. Your body needs at least 1200 to function properly. That's just to sustain your blood flow, heart, lungs, everything you need to live. 

Also if you took those pills on an empty stomach your body has nothing for fuel except them and that's not healthy or good for your body. 

Try upping your cals to 1200 daily, use myfitnesspal or Lose It. On days you exercise eat half of those calories. It might take your body a week or 2 to adjust what it's used to based on how long youve lived on so few calories.

And if your gojng to take slim quick eat something in the morning either before or after to keep you from feeling sick
16 Aug
I take them in the morning with breakfast my breakfast is normally small a protein shake I'm on a low carb diet which I been on for about a month now haven't had any progress so was told to try slimquick because they help with hormones which I had hormone problems from taking birth control pills which caused me to gain weight well the diet plan they give you has carbs that I cut out my diet I'm sort of scared to add them back in.
16 Aug
Well your body has to have carbs in order to have energy. If you use one of the calorie counting apps you will be able to lose weight eating normal foods just by keeping track of cals and portions. Try eating egg whites or oatmeal and fresh strawberries in the mornings for breakfast. It will stay with you longer I'm the morning and will be able to sustain you through the workout... Best of luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51