Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 4:10am
via Android

I have trouble losing stored fat on my upper inner thighs. Any suggestions

14 Dec
Try cardio then do barre workout plie squats help too
15 Dec
Running really helps. My legs are reallly skinny from years of running. So cardio is really important also try incorporating Pilates which will help to really tighten and firm.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 5:28am
via iOS
Cardio. This will burn fat efficiently.
There is no workout that will target a singular part of your body. That's why when you lose weight, you can't determine where you lose it.
If someone tells you otherwise - they don't know jack sh*t what they talking about
Image_thumb
952 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 5:51am
via Android

You gotta have a consistent caloric deficit (burn more calories than you eat) until you lose fat in all the other places your body chooses first. You maintain a caloric deficit through strict calorie tracking (myfitnesspal), healthy diet, and exercise. (if you log your exercise on myf, log them at half values, you don't want to listen too closely to apps about exercise calories burned)
Pay attention to how you feel, don't push too hard, or you'll get sick. The main thing is commitment over time. You'll get there, just commitment and time.

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 6:55am
via Android

Patrick is right
If you want to burn a lot of fat you will have to work yours biggest muscles out
Try this :
Intense Legs
Good luck

Image_thumb
145 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 9:02am
via Android

Thigh fat, especially in the back, is one of the hardest places to lose fat because it doesn't have a lot of blood circulation. Keep going and you will see results :)

14 Dec
Front of the thighs are the worst for me
Image_thumb
209 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 2:56am
via iOS
Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 12:53am
via Android

Squats lunges side lunges leg press lunges with weight squat s with weight running theirs alot more but I mainly do wall sit challenge  on intensd lvl

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51