1 Post
Feb 2, 2014 4:27am
via iOS
I need help with losing weigh
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 5:29am
via Android

Hi Tashara, the most important is your nutrition.. only good nutrition combined with exercise will make you loose weight. Now, going on some crazy diet will not help because without balanced diet you will be weak and won't last very long with your exercise program. To help you stay on balanced diet, I suggest to get one of the calorie-counting apps (I use Loose it!) so you can keep track of how much you eat/burn.
When you are focusing on loosing weight, you should do more cardio and longer/less intense ex. workouts rater than shorter more intense workouts. Longer periods with lower or no weights are best.
In regard to the nutrition, lowering your carbs intake will make the biggest difference (besides burning more calories than consuming). But again, going extreme by stopping to eat bread/rice/pasta/fruit all together will not work! It will make you miserable and weak. If you can for example eat pita bread or rice cakes instead of white bread, it will give you the carbs you need without consuming too many. Also, eating the carbs before exercising rather than other times, will be better. My personal trainer (when I had one - before I discovered this app) told me that to loose weight, I needed to keep my carbs under 60-70g/day.. together with exercising.
I hope some of this will be helpful to you.. just remember that each of us is unique creature and that these are just ideas that helped me.. :)
Good luck!

02 Feb
Very well put

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51