4 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 3:31pm
via Android

I think crunches are really working..

Image_thumb
82 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 6:17pm
via Android

I have a few Abs workout apps separate from this one which really worked. Two caynax abs apps. Depends on the tablet you use. There are short and long exercises but I noticed a difference within 2 weeks and don't have to do crunches. That, and a good diet and you'll be a happy bunny.

23 Apr
caynax I got also circuit one lol...
23 Apr
Do you find them to work? Because I can only speak for me and a friend... I'm just glad I don't have to hold my stomach in anymore to show my abs hah
23 Apr
Yeah they are excellent. . .:-) but my It hurts lol
23 Apr
Oh definitely! That's the 42 day one yes? I was in serious pain the first week, then when it didn't hurt anymore I was disappointed but it still pays off. So I found the other app they do which is max 5 mins and that one does the trick even more! There's some clever things out there... But I really enjoy this app too. Think it's great to be able to pick something different when I feel like it
23 Apr
yh I've not been doing them since I found this app.:-) but I do prefer the other apps this seems to be a work out instagram lol
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 1:49am
via Android

you might want to be careful with too many crunches. you should look into crunches not being good for your back. Google it. it builds an uneven tightness in your torso. leg lifts are probably much harder and more effective.you might want some back strengthening exercises as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51