What is a quick way to loose man breast?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 17, 2014 1:17am
via Android

It may sound hilarious, but I finally have extra time to workout. And my main problem area is my chest area. Its flabby and I need some opinions and/or solutions.

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 17, 2014 1:30am
via Android

You just have to work for overal fat loss. So clean your diet and get those workouts in!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 17, 2014 1:32am
via Android

Thanks so much! Any specifics you want to point out?

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 17, 2014 2:38am
via Android

The biggest factor will be diet. And that also will by far be the hardest part. Specially planning will play a big part and dedication

17 May
Rappa D is rite...70% is food intake and 30% is exercise. I suggest you go HARD wen working out. Incline and decline chest press and push ups are the moves which target yor pecs. 3/4 days a week of strength training is a most effective.
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
May 17, 2014 4:57am

Agree with Rappa. Cutting fat is your number one priority - look at your diet and do cardio exercise - running, swimming, cycling, rowing.

Extra info: A lot of people don't realise that fat is an endocrine tissue - it doesn't just sit there for insulation but it also converts androgens (male hormones) to oestrogens (female hormones). This is why men who have excess fat grow breast tissue.

So lose the fat = loose the man boobs!

:)

Image_thumb
397 Posts
May 17, 2014 7:36pm
via iOS
If you do cardio enough like basketball and jumping rope you can it 50/50
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 4:55am
via Android

Try 2 do 200 pushups a day 4 3 weeks n go see a doctor first not trying 2 b funny

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 12:49am
via Android

Get in a lot of Cardio, water, balance out your diet.

Work on the shoulders, chest, upper back and lats.

Push ups, pull ups, lateral raises, rows will all be key! Goodluck it will take time but if your motivated it'll be worth it definitely!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51