Toning arms

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 8:25pm
via Android

I need some advice for slimming and toning my arms. They're terrible and I desperately need to slim them and tone them but don't have weights. What are good exercises to help? I do push ups but it's not really helping in the area I need. I need to get rid of the fat on the back of my upper arms. I've always had bigger arms than most girls but after having my kids they seemed to get even bigger.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 2:55am
via iOS
Arms have always been my trouble area and I find incorporating a small light-medium arm circuit every time you work out is best. It will take a long time to maybe get where you want but I can truthfully say it will be effective in the long run. So don't give up! If you don't have access to weights or a gym, here is a great circuit using body weight moves: 

Controlled forward arm circles (30 secs)
Controlled backward arm circles (30 secs)
Controlled jumping jacks (30 secs)
Tricep dips (15)
Inverted rows (10)
Push ups (5)
Tricep kickbacks (15)
Chest presses (15)
Plank (30 secs)

Do this in order 2-3 times. If you're new to working your arms, take it slow and complete it as you feel comfortable. As you get stronger, maybe add reps to each exercise and try doing it with only 10 secs rest between each move. Good luck on your journey!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51