Arm Workouts?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
May 28, 2013 3:07pm
via Android

I want to tone my arms up within a few weeks, any workouts that I can do that will help me?

Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 29, 2013 12:45am
via iOS
Tone up as in your arms are a little bigger than you would want and you want that to be turned into definition or your arms aren't very big and you want them to look more filled out?
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
May 29, 2013 2:21am
via Android

As in more definition cuz they're bigger than I'd like them to be

Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:21am
via iOS
This is a tough one see now curing alot of light weight would get your muscle defined however it would be under the fat so I'd recommend either heavier weight for bulk so you can transfer the fat into muscle (not a short process) then from there do light weight high reps to give it that defined look that you want! However your alternative is to do cardio interval training in particular for all around fat loss. If your a power lifter and don't want to risk gains do the first suggestion but if not cardio!
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:28am
via Android

Thanks!

Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
May 31, 2013 8:09pm

You just need the right moves." And here they are, using only a set of 5- to 12-pound dumbbells, a handled resistance tube, and a sturdy bench or chair.(1) Opt for heavier weights, not the three-pounders. (2) Do two rear-delt moves for every front-delt exercise

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51