what do u think

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
100 Posts
Nov 3, 2015 11:24am
via Android

do u think that I can change my body. ....I mean I am 39 now not fat but I want to change. ....belly. ...legs. ...u know. ...am working hard but I can't see fast progress!

03 Nov
Of course you can . I'm 39 too "scary " to think I'm 40 next year . I'm not overweight just toning up , anything is possible you can do anything you want . Go for it
04 Nov
good girl.....am not overweight either. ...but. ...I want tuned shaped body.....and u know. ..the most important is being healthy
Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 3, 2015 4:31pm
via Android

Hii

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Nov 3, 2015 4:46pm
via Android

Hello there.
Yes, you can change your body. Focus on your nutrition and ussally do your exercise routines. You'll achieve your goals, never give up!!

03 Nov
thank u. ...I hope so
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Nov 3, 2015 5:12pm
via Android

Of course! It takes dedication, but don't worry, you'll get the body you want!

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 4, 2015 10:40am
via Android

For most people it isn't a question of "can I?".. Its a question of "will I?"

You have to be rather patient, and dedicated. The people you see making the miraculous transformations are no different from you, they just kept pushing.

You have to continue to workout, but more importantly, you have to read more and more about health and nutrition and how to achieve your goals. Too many people think going to the gym everyday will do the trick but if they aren't learning about nutrition, or even how to exercise more intelligently, they may never see any changes.

It's a process. You gotta start somewhere.

04 Nov
can u tell me where can I read about it
07 Nov
These days i really like aworkoutroutine.com, straightforward info. The guy runs another site more about food and nutrition, i forget the name but it's linked there. Don't be shy about just googling & googling & googling... I find lots of info that way, often find myself returning to some of the same sites i find more reliable and less gimmicky/commercial. 'Marks daily apple' comes to mind... You just gotta make it a habit to Google and read some stuff and not believe it all but keep searching for answers to whatever questions you have. Like google "weight loss nutrition" and...
07 Nov
ok....I understood what u mean..... thanks for answering and caring

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51