KIK!???

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 5:00am
via Android

I just downloaded the app (KIK) and now I'm wondering is it even worth having/keeping! If anybody has a "KIK" put names below and let me know if it's fun/worth having! #CURIOUS.

13 Jun
I do have it, it came with the phone.
12 Jul
tmoney of u r js looking to chat and have no ill intentions, my apologies. history has shown many guys looking to kik young girls on here with ill intentions. i believe u can understand where i was coming from.
12 Jul
@Mr.12G- I can understand where you're coming from, real talk. But like I said at the bottom no "ILL INTENTIONS" over here. I'm just a personal trainer trying to network and help people out and make some new buddies on the way and etc. Like I said no beef or anything, just in the future try to be more mature about situations like this because how you came at me was very immature/ignorant in a way. No hard feelings though we straight and if I disrespected you in anyway I apologize bruhh. #TRUEWORDS.
12 Jul
when u first came on here u was starting threads back to back to back asking girls to kik u or txt u. that's reason i came at u the way i did. anyways, by gones b gone, good luck in your future
12 Jul
I respect that bruhh, by gones is by gones. No harsh feelings, life goes on. I wish you the best also and to a safe, positive and blessed life! If you ever have any "Muscle/Fitness/Health questions" don't hesitate to contact me big man.
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 1:43pm
via Android

stfu already

13 Jun
If you don't like what I "POST" then don't look! I'M GOING TO KEEP POSTING STUFF UP AND DOING ME!!! #LAW!
13 Jun
how many threads u gnna make beggin girls to text u, inbox u, kik u, webchat u. like i told u this aint eharmony
13 Jun
Like I said get off my "GLAZE" because I'm posting things all day and every day doing me! I ain't got nothing else to say to you man, haha. #GONE!
13 Jun
that's why u deleting threads lk a little b. wt u scared fo ?
13 Jun
I have the app. It camp with the phone but never used it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51