Help!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 13, 2013 7:24pm
via Android

My boyfriend and I want to get to get really fit before school starts and stay fit though our lives. Were making it a challenge for both of us and I don't know where to start what should I do?

13 Jun
Start walking so many miles a day. When you want more, jog so far and walk. When you want something harder, set goals for yourself to jog so many miles at one time without stopping. Cardio for at least 30 minutes a day three days a week will help keep up your metabolism. Clean eating!! Lose fried, pre-packaged foods and reduce carb intake with vegetables and fruits.
13 Jun
Good luck!!! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 7:45pm
via iOS
I say first things first, CLEAN EATING. Go grocery shopping for fresh healthy foods! & clean out all the junk in your fridges!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 9:53pm
via iOS
I did that 4 weeks ago and have had dramatic results. I found a free calorie counting app and made a game of it :)
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 10:49pm
via iOS
MyFitnessPal app is a great and easy way of keeping track of your meals, exercise, and calorie counting. I dropped 8 1/2 lbs since I started using it less than 3 weeks ago!
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 11:24pm
via Android

Clean eating, myfitnesspal if you want to count cals, increase your water consumption and start exercising...Start maybe with the casual workouts and work your way up to the intense ones. Set realistic weight loss goals and rewards yourself when you reach them.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 11:36pm
via Android

Take it day by day, and remember to BUILD UP! There is nothing worse than starting too intense and hurting yourself before you even get going.

Also, try to make it a routine to get some activity in every day. And don't forget that your body rebuilds with rest, water, and protein!

Goodluck!!

Icon_missing_thumb
111 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 1:46am
via Android

Do you two enjoy something active together? Going for walks? Anything? Oh, and I agree, clean up the diet first.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 1:56am
via iOS
Go walking together and eat healthy - have one cheat day a week ! But don't over do it -- do some easy exercising - jumpin jacks , push up , running , sit ups !!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51