How do you stay motivated?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:04am
via Android

I am going to school for Health Promotion and I feel like I should be working out every day. Don't get me wrong I love it, but after working a full time job and being a full time student doesn't leave much time for fitness. How do all of you stay motivated and find time for exercise in a crazy schedule?????

14 Jun
I have two kids , school and A fullr ime job So I do it mostly at night and set my clock so it makes me get up and work out -- it's hard at 1st but think tiny yellow swim swim suit the song on tv lol -- I sing that some times !
14 Jun
Kinda funny but yes - true ! And u can do your home work while working out !
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:15am
via iOS
I wake up alittle earlier in the morning and go for a run or walk just for 30-45 minutes or so. When I get home from school I play with kids trying to get my heart rate up. Whenever I have a few minutes to myself I do a high intensity exercise for as long as I can go for. It isn't the ideal workout schedule but as you mentioned, finding time in a busy schedule isn't easy. I figure something, anything is better than nothing. If you know your going to have some free time coming up set up a workout plan for that block of time. Fit in your workouts anywhere you can for any available amount of time! I hope this helps.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:20am
via Android

thanks for the tip on working out in the mornings, I'm definitely going to try that out!

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:25am
via iOS
No problem. I also found that I feel happier, more upbeat and confident throughout the day when I workout in the morning. Good luck! Hope you find your rhythm.
275633_100003806471408_1545034038_n_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:28am
via Android

I meditate and stretch before lifting and tkd technique practice. After the first month it just becomes a way of life and I feel like crap when I don't workout

14 Jun
Wait this is more of a time management issue
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 4:32am
via iOS
You have to really want it. Or have a goal, like for example since its summer time you can set up a goal to work hard to look your best for your super sexy swimsuit!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 10:33am
via iOS
For me is to be with someone who has The same goal as u.. Like best friends who really want to lose weight. And its fun during the process. Its hard to stay motivated without someone to talk about it, without someone who appreciate u about it and without someone to share the joy of working out.. :D
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 10:43am
via Android

You should always be around positive people and reading positive quotes as well helps a lot. U should keep reading motivating quotes on day to day basis . What importance does food have on body is same that motivation has on life....:) njoi....

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 11:39am
via iOS
That is very true man, ill vouch on that.. keep away from negative people.. And reading motivating quotes really help.. u can download it for free

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51