Need help!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 5:14am
via Android

SO IM IN THE PROCESS OF GAINING WEIGHT IM 115LBS NOW I WAS 110 AND MY GOAL IS 130.. I BUT I NOTICE THAT MY STOMACH IS GETTING A LITTLE BIGGER NOW.. AND I DONT WANNA DO ANY WORK OUT CUZ I FEEL LIKE IM NEVER GONNA REACH MY WEIGHT GOAL.. BUT I DONT WANT MY STOMACH LOOKING ALL BIG EITHER WHAT CAN I DO? ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL REALLY HELP... THANK YOU!

16 Jun
I feel the same x
16 Jun
Its better to slow down on the work outs
Image_thumb
165 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 8:13am
via Android

I eat like a man. But I have fast metabolism so getting fat is not my problem. I actually need to gain weight too and we actually have the same problem, my tummy is getting bigger so I do exercises targeting my stomach like crunches, planking, leg lifts... I do some intense wo too to tone other parts of my body. And don't worry about losing weight, u can actually gain weight when u wo because of muscle gain. U lose fat and u gain muscle, with this gain weight comes a smaller waistline, more definition, and positive change in ur physical appearance! :)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 8:41am
via iOS
Try to eat little or start eating some activia yogurt it helps 
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 8:52am
via iOS
One reason of flabby tummy despite the workout is overeating in one meal. U have to eat less but more frequently. try this, wherever, whenever u are, always contract ur  abdomen when u can.
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 2:18pm
via Android

For weight gain you need to make sure ugetting enough lean protein and sleep at less 7 to 9 hrs for most people sleep is needed to reduce stress Work out should be short  working larger muscle groups

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 2:33pm
via Android

It is ok
When u trying to gain weight ur stomatch is getting bigger, but it should not be fat

Tom_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 9:39pm
via iOS

\

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 11:03am
via Android

Thank you all for you advices I'll try my best and see what my results will be like.. I'll keep ya posted

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 3:49am
via Android

Just stick to a exericse that hit the abs but intense =burpess,spirts,jumping ropes,moutain climbs. Fair as belly fat slow down on your carbs intake an take in good carbs oatmeal,brown rice,sweet potatoes,wheat pasta.fruit, In order to gain weigh u have to increase your carb intake remember it take 3500 calories to burn off to loose 1lb of fat vis versa u have to eat as much to gain.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51