Running songs :)

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 5:17am
via iOS
Hey I've just started running and I get sorta bored without music so I was wondering what does everyone listen to?? And if anyone had any ideas :) thanks
16 Jun
I find that Techno gets me through.
18 Jun
I listen to the work out station on Pandora. Lots of Gaga, Britney, Pitbull, and J.Lo to keep me motivated.
19 Jun
I tend to stick with positive music. Pandora channels for Christian music.
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 5:23am
via Android

Well...everyone's music taste is different...so yeah...if you like rap for example...then go with something with a really good beat that gets ya goin...like I listen to metal, some rap and house music...so I just take my fav songs from those genres and whatever mood I'm in ...I just blast the music up in my earphones (= but the question is....O.o what music do you like¿ O.o

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 8:25am
via iOS
The best music for workouts is Lose Yourself by Eminem.. Warning, u cant stop running while listening to this. Listen at ur own risk.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 8:38am
via iOS
Try active songs like michal jackdon or lady gaga done people like that it helps yoy move to the music and motivate yourself to more and feel more active 
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 11:16am
via iOS
Any song that gets your adrenaline going will keep you in the zone for just a bit longer. You just have to find what gets yours pumping. I listen to a variety of music but when it comes to working out/running I go with rock. Atreyu, ill niño, killswitch engage, seether, burning borders, nonpoint. Just to name a few.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 12:41pm
via iOS
Pandora is your best friend, type in one of your fave artist. And just go from there.  I like to use pandora cause its on automatic shuffle with butt loads of songs, so I don't have to worry about changing a song I don't like every second, who knows you might find out new artist and new songs, just by using pandora! So I say, go for Pandora. Haha!
16 Jun
Ive heard about pandora, i think it needs constant internet connection?
16 Jun
Sucks when you need internet connection...-_-
16 Jun
Well..if you're using your phone..(if u have 3G or 4g) it still works...
16 Jun
I have TuneIn app.. It is an internet radio with hundreds of stations.. U can even record and save for offline use.. Haha
16 Jun
I've never heard of that one, ill check it out. Thanks for sharing!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 16, 2013 7:40pm
via iOS
I run a lot and get tired of the same old music on my iPod (even though I have thousands of songs on there lol) but what works for me is an app similar to pandora, it's called songza it's the best app ever! You select what you're doing and one of the options is always "working out" then u select a genre and a playlist that sounds like what you like and they play tons of great music. It's free and better than pandora I promise you :) you just gotta give it a chance and sort through what you like or don't like. SONGZA guys. Get it.
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 11:13pm
via Android

When I go for an run I usually listen to imagine dragon radioactive or other songs with up beat tempo

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 3:03pm
via Android

See if u can pvstar+ it links to YouTube and keeps videos playing even with ur screen off. And u can create play lists in the app. I found it for android.
Songs:
Stronger
Call me maybe
Girl on fire
Every dawg has his day(ga dawg fan!)
Smack that (eminim ft)
Don't ask me bout a woman
Outlaws like me
Photograph
Potential break up song

Yeah I listen to a bit of everything

18 Jun
If u can sing and dance to a song u can run to it :-)
S-1_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 10:11pm
via Android

Hey there beautiful

20 Jun
If you're just here for the girls, I don't think this is the right place.
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 10:17pm
via Android

If you like Dupstep
knife Party- Power Glove and fire hive..
are awesome for running

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 1:06am
via Android

Lately, while running, I've been listening to Disturbed. It makes me want to go hard and release any stress and anger I have, through the music and exercise.

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 1:12am
via Android

Nikki minaj for running

21 Jun
Btw u look like Kristen Stuart to me
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 5:13am
via iOS
Britney Spears 
Avril Lavigne 
Big Time Rush 
Nicki Minaj 
Cher Llyod 

There's a few that I usually play 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51