BELLY FLAB!!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 11:22am
via Android

WHAT ARE SOME GOOD/BEST WORKOUTS THAT COULD TARGET THE CENTER OF THE ABDOMEN AND FLATTEN IT DOWN? AND WHAT ARE SOME GOOD LOVE HANDLE WORKOUTS TO TRIM DOWN ALSO??

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 17, 2013 11:49am
via Android

You should do sit ups :-)

Jun 17, 2013 12:08pm
via Android

To burn fat you must do cardio + reduce fat intake (including meals that turn into fat like carbs, alcohol, sugar, etc).
To tone, firm, and harden you must do exercises like situps, crunches, small weights, strech bands, etc.
Combine the two and see how it goes!

17 Jun
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 2:46pm
via Android

Cardio exercises are best for burning fat. But if you're looking to tone up as well try HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises. These workouts force you to work hard in short intense spurts creating greater after burn (the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

HIIT exercises give you the combo of strength training and cardio in one workout.

I built my HIIT exercise (Core Blast) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com. It's designed to hit all of the big areas of your core (abs, hips, lower back, and butt) so you'll burn fat and build muscle.

If you like it try Core Abs & Stretches, Cardio Fight Club HIIT, MAX Tabata Test, or P90x: Ab Ripper X they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

17 Jun
Thank you this sounds good! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51