Hi I'm new, I am a mom and I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant and now I'm having a hard time losing weight!!!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 7:13pm
via Android

I had my daughter two year ago and I gained almost 110 plus my weight I already had. I wasn't very active until one day I could feel how unhealthy I was and that was about two months ago. I was 300 pounds and I lost 30! I am about 269 now and I was doing exercise at home. I found this application and was very happy about it. My husband is very supportive so that helps but I feel like I need more push. I'm going to start going to the gym, and I can't wait! Is there any suggestions for me?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 20, 2013 7:22pm
via Android
Hello, i had my daughter almost a year ago and its hard to work out and lose weight i was in a depresion stage because she didnt make it. Ima be 17 in 2 months and im ready to lose this weight, i was never a thin girl
20 Jun
Sorry about your loss.
20 Jun
I'm so sorry for your loss hun hope your ok
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 7:29pm
via Android

I know how you feel, I was never thin either. I'm sorry about your baby. That must be very hard. Understand the depression because I deal with it everyday.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 8:09pm
via Android

No but I wanted to try it.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:59am
via Android

Thanks I cannot wait for results!!:)

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 4:08am
via Android

Mif yysyjdofgghiiooo

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
via Android

Mif yysyjdofgghiiooo

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
via Android

N

Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 12:41am
via Android

Ive been there...last year I weighed in at 242 the highest I've ever been. I buckled down : clean eating, calorie counting and working out and lost 89 lbs and hit 153 lbs goal weight. I got pregnant with my third child, gained 67 lbs and got back up to 220 lbs. I'm now 9 wks pp and down around 38 of those pounds and looking to lose 32 more. I'm like you...I don't have a gym membership...I just worked out at home. My favorite workouts are hiit/tabata workouts, cardio/bodyweight circuits. I use workout trainer to plan my workouts and I log my exercise on myfitnesspal.com. myfitnesspal is a awesome calorie counting site/app if you are interested. I'm not calorie counting at the moment- since I'm breastfeeding....but you should check it out.

23 Jun
Riding a bike helps lose lots of fat I cycle minimum 2 miles a day 5 days a week
23 Jun
Yeap ... I have a stationary bike I ride almost everyday!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 2:54pm
via Android

Going to the gym to work out!!! Can't wait

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51