Serious good vibes I need sending my way!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 7:55am
via iOS
I've had about 3 weeks of serious slacking!!! I do have half an excuse that my 18 month old decided she was no longer going to sleep!! So being sleep deprived and stressed has resulted in no exercise and eating crap!! Luckily I haven't put any weight on but I feel seriously weak already !! Please guys lots of motivation would be great!! And I'm wondering if I should start a challenge along side my normal routine!!! My butt is being kicked into gear today!!!!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 8:05am
via iOS
Have someone watch the baby while you catch up on sleep.And also do workout because I believe in you.Hope you can things accomplished.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 8:58am
via iOS
Awwww thank you!! Unfortunately getting some one to watch baby is a nightmare don't have much people to call upon that's why I quit the gym!! But she has started sleeping the past 3 days so hoping it will stay that way!!! :) :)
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 12:35pm
via Android

I have two kids been running on fumes for the last 3 months and just do whatever I can. I don't get enough sleep, but I only buy healthier options to eat. I usually eat a special k bar n a yogurt at breakfast. A salad or wrap at lunch. And dinner is lean meat with veggie. Its the weekend so my house is thrashed, decided not to mess with it until weekdays, otherwise I will go nuts watching it get destroyed all over again. I've been sleeping what little sleep I get on the couch, when someone wants to keep me up by being in the livingroom I try to use that time to do anything productive. You are not aloneThere's to many of use out there. You just have to find what works for you, then things will change and you will have to find what works then. Good luck girl. You can do this.

22 Jun
Thank you!! I've got 3 children all together and work part time so I know exactly how you feel too!! I'm feeling motivated already with the nice comments I've had and I've started eating better as of today!! My daughter is doing gymnastics at the moment she's just started and she told me today she needs to practise wall sits/ ski sits to strengthen her legs so I told her we will do it together and that will help motivate both of us!!! :)
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 10:47pm
We are all here to help each other stay focused. We all will have times that we fall off whether its on purpose or not; all that matters is your willingness to get up and try again tomorrow. You can do it we all believe you can. You know you can. Now just get out there and put your warrior face on. Your a mom you give life. You can handle almost anything.
23 Jun
Warrior face is on lol!!! I like that :)
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 3:25am
via Android

You can do this... I have 3 kids : 4 yr old, 3 yr old & 2 month old, plus Im exclusively pumping (breastfeeding) Time is tight and I stay exhausted. I like this app because they have short and long workouts.... So if I'm running low on downtime I push to squeeze in 5 minutes here, 3 minutes there and eventually it all adds up. OR I wait until after the kids go to bed and workout then. I also listen to my body and take "rest days"as needed since I am breastfeeding and running on little sleep, I don't want to overdo it and ruin my milk supply. I know how if it is to feel too exhausted to workout...but I noticed once you get into the workout the adrenaline starts pumping and it wakes you back up again. Hang in there.... Remember working out is just a small part of the puzzle, healthy eating and drinking enough water is also just as important in fact, even more.

23 Jun
Drinking water is my biggest downfall I'm terrible!! I can eat healthily all day but only drink one maybe two glasses of water!! Actually any fluid and I wonder why I get headaches lol!!! That's my goal over the next few weeks get used to drinking more water!!
23 Jun
And just to add well done you!! Your children are all so young how on earth do you do it!!! One strong determined lady :) :) My eldest daughter is 13 middle daughter 10 and baby girl 18 months!! I thought it is hard to squeeze in all I need to do with my three!! You have three under five I take my hat off to you!!
24 Jun
Thank you so much for the compliment... Its definitely busy around here, but Im learning as I go ;-)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 6:44am
via iOS
Thanks guys for all the positive comments!! :) I did work out last night and feel soooo much better for it!!!
24 Jun
That's awesome news! Keep up the great work and keep drinking your water... At least 8 cups, but more would be even better :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51