How long have you been working out for?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 7:04pm
via Android

I started working out 3-4 times a week since the Olympics last year (motivated by the athletes & USWNT). It was really tough at the beginning but I enjoy working out a lot now. However, I still think it's really easy to fall back into the laziness routine. Recently I had to stop coz I sprained my ankle and went back to workout after 5 days and it was a struggle! Anyone feel the same way too?

22 Jun
I work out almost two times a week an hour at a time.
24 Jun
1 year, I didn't work out for 2 months cause I injured my right foot tendon, I got really sad, but after that I haven't stopped for 6 months and I can see really big changes in my body and my mind.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 22, 2013 7:21pm
via Android

Up until I found this app, it was difficult for me to keep up an exercise routine. I try to exercise 2 - 4 times a day now. However, laziness can be a problem because that's the easier option. After about a month I myself fell out of the routine I had developed and strived to stick to due to laziness. I'm back into it now as of a week ago, and I'm more motivated and dedicated than ever. I exercise for me not to show off during warmer seasons or for other people but for me.  Yes it can be a challenge, but letting laziness or procrastination take over won't get anyone anywhere. If you can just take some time to challenge yourself, not only will you look great, you will feel great and you will be great in the end.

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 11:26pm
via Android

Years

Image_thumb
168 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 6:08am
via iOS
I believe staying motivated and getting back to working out (example after being sick or after trip to somewhere or whatever) is hard for everyone of us. There is times for everybody, when exercising feels bad, boring and overhelming. 
Exercising isn't always nice, sometimes you really struggle to even start and sometimes workouts feels like they're too much. 

That is how people are, just need to do your workouts even if you're not interested at all or feeling lazy or whatever. We all know how good we feel after workouts :) 
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 6:29am
via iOS
3 years
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 3:07pm
via Android

Thanks for the feedbacks! Nice hearing all these encouragement and advice from ya'll.

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 10:51pm
via iOS
Iv been on this app since last summer, but i got into it in october after making my 3rd account ;) i forgot my password for my first 2. I gained alot being on here, not weightxD. I became more humble, respectful, and aware of my health
23 Jun
This app is really beyond awesome!
24 Jun
I know!:D it made a difference in my life:)
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 11:03pm
via iOS
I stopped working out after school was done and that was 5 years ago. I've always been skinny so my goal has been to be toned I would run and workout here and there but for new years I decided I wanted to make working out consistently my goal. so for about 6 and a half months I've been in beast mode :) I'm going thru divorce right now so that's been a little setback but I'm still working out 3 days a week trying to stay strong!
23 Jun
All the best! Stay strong! :)
274720_100000974852695_1852748327_n_thumb
101 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 11:26pm
via Android

2 weeks

Ahmadzaki_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 11:28pm
via Android

2 days

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 12:08am
via iOS
On and off for the last 8 months lol
Hard to keep up with going to the gym with a baby and no sitter.
Also I have left my ex for doing blow while watching or baby recently and going thru court for custody and such, I've been working out at home the last 3 weeks to help me destress and lose the last of the baby weight.

My child's been pretty supportive lol he works out with me 4 days a week :). It's a nice bonding time for us <3
24 Jun
I don't go to the gym either. Just need a pair of dumbbells and an exercise mat and you can practically work every muscle and do cardio as effectively as you do in the gym

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51