Home Hiit training with no equipment and help

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 11:51am
via Android

Hi guys I'm after some help. I have only around 30mins per day to work out at home at a time and have no equipment other than a pull up bar.
Are there any workout routines that I can use that will help me burn fat and gain muscle using Hiit/use the afterburner effect using no equipment or just a pull up bar. Thanks, p.s. some of your posts are very inspiring :-)

23 Jun
Hey, what kind of pull-up bar do you have? Is it sturdy and if it's the one that that you put onto the doorframe did it damage the doorframe or leave any marks?
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 2:23pm
via Android

Hi Matthew. I have the type that attaches to the door frame. It's pretty sturdy and leaves no marks. It has 3 lots of grips if that makes any difference? Thanks

Image_thumb
155 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 2:37pm
via Android

U can try a "plyo circuit" u will feel it!! Do some pull ups follow by some jumping squats, walking lunges, plyo push ups and some abs at the end, legs raises r a good one! The good thing about it is u do it at ur own intensity and u will feel results!!! Make sure u do a good stretching at the end to avoid any muscle soreness or injury...

23 Jun
Thank you Rosa. :-) I will look into that now and start using it in my routine.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51