For 6 packs to show u need low body fat u can do every workout under the sun won't work will high body fat.there a couple of great routines on this site to pick from use one or two start with planks. Diet is important if u have a doctor check with him on your body fat.low carb high protein is easier diet to built great abs. Pick routines that
Hehe building muscles and abbs. Abbs are muscles too and work the same as all the others
But to answer the question. Eating clean is the best workout. So good coocking would my advice hehe
You are overtraining! If you are working out every day, when is your body going to repair itself to reap the results? I recommend easing into it with solid month of corrective exercise to bring your body into balance. To build muscle, 3-4 days a week of a mod 8-12 rep range works well for most people. Make sure you are not doing long bouts of cardio that will eat up all those muscle building properties needed to build mass. You also must consider your somatotype. Are you an ectomorph, endomorph or mesomorph? Building natural lean muscle mass is a challenge for most people. It takes a lot of dedication and the right diet. Without an evaluation it would be negligent to tell you what would exactly work for you. There is one thing that is important....give your body good nutrition and time to recover. Good luck!
Tom C. MS, CSCS
How do you know if your over training?
1. You repeatedly fail to complete your normal workout.
2. You’re losing leanness despite increased exercise.
3. You’re lifting/sprinting/HIITing hard every single day.
4. You’re primarily an anaerobic/power/explosive/strength athlete, and you feel restless, excitable, and unable to sleep in your down time.
5. You’re primarily an endurance athlete, and you feel overly fatigued, sluggish, and useless.
6. Your joints, bones, or limbs hurt.
7. You’re suddenly falling ill a lot more often.
8. You feel like crap the hours and days after a big workout.