What's the best workout to get 6pack?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 12:21pm
via iOS
I'm just trying to build muscles and abs but I need help I been working out everyday but no results. Do I need to eat a lot or a little to get the 6pack ?
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 1:53pm
via Android

For 6 packs to show u need low body fat u can do every workout under the sun won't work will high body fat.there a couple of great routines on this site to pick from use one or two start with planks. Diet is important if u have a doctor check with him on your body fat.low carb high protein is easier diet to built great abs. Pick routines that

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 1:55pm
via Android

Hehe building muscles and abbs. Abbs are muscles too and work the same as all the others

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 4:26pm
via Android

But to answer the question. Eating clean is the best workout. So good coocking would my advice hehe

Tom_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 8:00pm

You are overtraining! If you are working out every day, when is your body going to repair itself to reap the results? I recommend easing into it with solid month of corrective exercise to bring your body into balance. To build muscle, 3-4 days a week of a mod 8-12 rep range works well for most people. Make sure you are not doing long bouts of cardio that will eat up all those muscle building properties needed to build mass. You also must consider your somatotype. Are you an ectomorph, endomorph or mesomorph? Building natural lean muscle mass is a challenge for most people. It takes a lot of dedication and the right diet. Without an evaluation it would be negligent to tell you what would exactly work for you. There is one thing that is important....give your body good nutrition and time to recover. Good luck!

Tom C. MS, CSCS

24 Jun
I sent you a message. :) thanks
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 8:10pm
via Android

How do you know if your over training?

Tom_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 8:52pm

General Guidelines

1. You repeatedly fail to complete your normal workout.

2. You’re losing leanness despite increased exercise.

3. You’re lifting/sprinting/HIITing hard every single day.

4. You’re primarily an anaerobic/power/explosive/strength athlete, and you feel restless, excitable, and unable to sleep in your down time.
5. You’re primarily an endurance athlete, and you feel overly fatigued, sluggish, and useless.
6. Your joints, bones, or limbs hurt.

7. You’re suddenly falling ill a lot more often.

8. You feel like crap the hours and days after a big workout.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51