40 years old and need to get this started

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 12:34am
via Android

Ok, I'm going to deem this my mid life crisis...lol. I always wanted to get back into shape, lose weight and be healthy but 5 kids later my focus has always been them and I literally stopped taking care of myself. Two years ago I found out I had quite a few orthopedic injuries along with some other stuff and I'm slowly climbing my way out of the dreaded downward spiral. I just want to make my self accountable and start to feel better even if its one baby step at a time. Thanks for checking this out and any advice /encouragement you might send my way.

26 Jun
I'm the same 41 and have to lose this weight. It affects my whole body
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 1:11am
via Android

Great but first c your doctor make sure of any problems moves that could cause more troubles. Sit down and make sure of where u headed slim maybe a bit buff it matters so u can use the right kind of training spinning can give you great cardio but not muscle which helps burns more calories when u not working out so think ahead and pick <

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 2:36am
via Android

Thanks for the encouragement.  Is everyone on the pro version or is the free ine good enough in the begining?

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 2:38am
via Android

Thanks! Of course I'm doing this under constant supervision of ny dr. I'm supposed to have surgery on my shoulder so can't do some of the exercises but I want to keep moving!  Onward and hopefully downward (on the scale at least). More than anything, I'm hoping I can find some energy along away and start to feel better.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 2:40am
via Android

Thanks guys!  Wishing you the best of luck too!  Nice to hear from people who are going down the same path as I am. I'm hoping these forums will be motivator for me to post everyday!

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 4:32am
via Android

Great out look good r doc on broad don't need pro to get started most of them r setup for minimum equipment so the free workout r fine bikecyle is also a great workout good luck

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 1:25pm
via Android

View the lady you want to be, and go for it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51