HELP....need to get motivated :(

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 26, 2013 7:37pm
via Android

Cant get motivated :( what motivates u??

26 Jun
Usually time restraints. If you set up a time limit and get started, it could help to get you moving to finish. Also this Motivational video usually gives me a boost when I'm feeling sluggish in the early morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuPLxQD4akQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player good luck and happy fitness :) !
28 Jun
Thanks guys
28 Jun
Hi I pick the 15 mins or less and the casual ones
28 Jun
That is hopefully my aim tomorrow karen p :) thanks hun
Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 7:42pm
via Android

Music! And think about this every burn u feel means that ur closer 2 ur goal! Also try getting a buddy it could help.

26 Jun
Thanks....My buddys tend to let me down :( Jus come back off an all inclusive holiday for 2 weeks and ever since I just cant motivate myself to do anything :(
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 26, 2013 7:54pm
via Android

I set specific times for workouts and don't allow myself to slack even if I don't feel like it one day. Also, set small goals (five pounds, ten pounds) and reward yourself accordingly! For my small goals, I get a new good smelling body wash/lotion/perfume or whatever, but my big reward is at the end of the summer I want to get my belly button pierced. Lastly, don't deprive yourself of foods you enjoy, everything in moderation so you're less likely to binge! :)

26 Jun
Totally agree with the last bit as I deprive myself then binge like mad :( I like the treat idea :) win win situation then, I get to lose weight and look better and gain a little present haha. Cheers hun x
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 8:07pm
via iOS
Browse through my inspirational motivational and educational photos lol
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 8:51pm
via iOS
Set specific times as some have said on here. I read around that about 7-8pm is your best? Not sure if that's true but doesn't hurt to give it a try.

Also all the workouts on here are timed as well so once you start a workout, go all the way no matter what. Even if you can only do 2 push-ups while the push-up timer is 20 seconds long. 2 push-ups in that session is better than 0 and just staring at it. Even if you can only do 1, it's still better than 0.

Eventually, your body will get stronger and you can do much more! Hope this helps.
28 Jun
Anything is better than nothing right?? Makes so much sense and I feel a little better reading this, dont feel so much as a failure now. Thanks very much :)
28 Jun
Yep! As long as you put in effort, you'll never be a failure! No matter what anyone or even your own mind will say lol.
28 Jun
Inspiring words.....I need to remind myself that and nt b too hard on myself.....thanks for ur replys, they r nice to read :)
28 Jun
Yup, no problem!
28 Jun

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51