2 months and counting

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 1:54am
via iOS
They say once you hit 30 it gets harder and harder to get in shape. I have what people say is an athletic body, but I would like to see improvements. I have two young children and since them I have indeed filled out? Haha I am 5'4" and 160 lbs. I realize I may never be at a size 6 or 140 lbs again. And being a size 8 isn't terrible, but after 2 months of working out and seeing very little change I am starting I get frustrated. I'm upping my activities from 3 to 4 times a week and adding some protein shakes. I sure hope something changes soon. I'm more of an inch tracker then lbs. my waist has been the only thing to really get smaller. It's hard work staying fit, I just wish I'd see more results.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 27, 2013 2:02am
via Android
How's your diet? Have you ever heard of Paleo? My first month of Paleo I lost 20 pounds! Try the Paleo 30 day challenge or look into Whole 30...you won't be disappointed! :-)
27 Jun
Thank you for your support! I will look into that! My diet isn't consisted of what people consider junk...but I have been trying to consider better eating. I'm not big on meat. I eat a lot of veggies and fruit. I want to try to not really keep my work outs easy but without having to spend a lot or any money, times are defiantly hard right now. All my work outs are done at home. I think I'm rambling sorry. Haha
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 2:48am
via iOS
Tia,
I know exactly how you feel. I have been working out for over a year with hopes of getting to a size 4 or 6. Currently I am an 8, so it is not a big change. I have seen very little results; in fact, my size has gone up since I started working out. Do not get discouraged! Being a size 8 is perfectly fine. I can understand your desire to lose a little bit of weight, but you need to learn to accept yourself for whom you are. Keep at the working out and make sure you have good eating habits. For my height, a size 8 is just fine, but, being a teenager, I deeply desire to have a really good body, especially because all three of my siblings are really skinny. You are fine. The weight will come off, it just takes time. Message me if you have any questions, or I am sure many people on the forums can answer any questions that you have. 
Blessings!
27 Jun
Thank you for your support. It helps so much to have people rooting you on. :).

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51