Need motivation for Running...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 3:30pm
via iOS
I don't havé motivant for Running, what could I do ?
27 Jun
Listen to songs that get you pumped, great first step, dont think of running as something arduous, start off on a treadmill or do laps on track, Me, i focus on my breathing and whats ahead, i forget that im running most of the time!:)
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 6:50pm
via iOS
Heyy... Thanks for following me by the way... Well when you jogging and you bored you immediately going to feel tired because your mind is occupied on how hard your body is working and how hard you're breathing.... So you have you keep your mind occupied on something else..... When I do my jogs or walks I listen to podcasts.. There many different podcast you can listen to. Podcasts are like a 1 hour radio show... Can really learn alot.. How amazing is that.. You can work your mind and body at the same time... You can either listen to music or podcasts.... Try them out......
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 10:53pm
via iOS
Download and listen to Arnold Schwarzaneggar's videos. His videos are really inspirational.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 6:17am
via iOS
Listen to some kick ass music!! And download the app Nike Running. It really motivates you to do better than you did last time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51