I really need help guys

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 7:59pm
via Android

I have a few questions
1 . Is it better to eat before or after a workout ?
2. Whats an effective way i can burn my belly fat ?
3. What is considered a healthy meal plan like what kinds of food ?

28 Jun
I always work out two hours after i eat my biggest meal of the day.If you are weight training consume a non complex carb or sugar within an hour of working out, example sweet potato, mango, banana.....and as a nighttime snack have a creatine powder shake to heal muscle tissue as you sleep which is your bodies time for restoration. If you are doing cardio you don't want the sugar or noncomplex carbs unless you arean athelete. For cardio a high protein post workout snack is best. These were suggestions given to me by a close friend who is a...
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

What do u need help with?

28 Jun
I have a few questions 1 . Is it better to eat before or after a workout ? 2. Whats an effective way i can burn my belly fat ? 3. What is considered a healthy meal plan like what kinds of food ?
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 8:10pm
via iOS
Before you exercise you have a pre workout anything that has carbs or caffeine just to give you energy through the workout.. After workout you have a post workout meal.. Preferably something with protein so it can assist in Muscle repair.. If you want to loose belly fat go to my profile view topics started and you will find a post on how to loose belly fat. I placed a diet plan there as well... If you looking for good post workout and preworkout meals go to the topic Sarah f posted... I placed many meal choices there.. 
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 8:12pm
via Android

1- Its healthier for you to eat before a workout + alotted time afterwards for digestion, opposed to eating after a workout. When you eat before a workout, while you're working out, your body doesn't lack any nutrients or protein that you need to continue pushing through ( with the right meal of course ), it simply burns carbs while you're working out... BUT it helps with endurance when you eat after a workout because your body is already warmed up and your metabolism super charged so it'll burn the food faster and help with recovery. You just want to be carefull because if there's no food in your stomach while your working out, your muscles will eat themselves if you work too hard therefor losing progress instead of gaining.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 8:16pm
via Android

2- an effective way to burn belly fat is to chug water, and eat fruits and vegetables. Basically a healthy BALANCED diet. You don't want to starve yourself, but you don't want to over eat on healthy food either, because too much of anything can become no good for you. Along with LOTS of water and lots of amino acid/fiber rich foods, you want to keep a workout schedule that ends up burning a fourth, closer to a half of what you eat everyday i.e. long distance running, lots of cardio

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51