Came to the realization.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 11:40pm
via Android

I've been slacking off alot, sense I have started working more.. And lost alot of motivation.. then I came to realize all the motivation I need is in front of me. I'm tired of being overweight. That simple. Nobody likes a overweight person and I don't like being overweight. Granted I'm not hugely overweight (5'7 190) but still it affects the way people see me and I'm tired of it. Only reason I'm writing this is because it made me feel better and if I lose motivation again, I can come read this. Thanks.

02 Jul
Thats great! Realization is the first step...now go ahead and take that first step back on track! Good Luck to you!
02 Jul
Self growth....
02 Jul
I am in the same boat! Lacking motivation and trying to get back into a routine. What kind of workouts are u hoping to do?
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 2:56pm
via Android

I plan to do alot of cardio and full body workouts. I have a small at home gym for the upper body. I plan to get into the shape I was in when I was in football. @Katie.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 3, 2013 4:10am
via Android

That sounds like a good plan! I wish I had equipment at home. I have an Xsport membership right now, but sometimes I'm lazy. What position did u play in football?

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 4:21am
via Android

Best of luck to you!I hope you reach your goals

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 2:46pm
via Android

I played TE and defensive end.

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 3:29pm
via Android

Well said mate. That's usually the case whatever you do - The only person you have to beat is you!
Good luck with your goal

Icon_missing_thumb
22 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 4:07pm

Everything you want to achieve is possible - and here is proof:

Me 5 years ago:

• 5 feet, 6 inches tall
  • 205 pounds
  • 35% bodyfat

Me today, at age 42:

04 Jul
Good job damn

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51