Skimble-slap me confession!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 8:50am
via Android

I've spent too much time checking out people's photos & not enough time exercising of late. With the new 'recent photos' section on the skimble website it's too easy for a red-blooded male to waste time looking for the latest hottie on skimble (there are a lot of you out there by the way!), rather than working out. Besides this point, the former is not fair on my wife - because were the shoe on the other foot I wouldn't approve. So, I'm promising myself that I will stop perving and start pumping! You all have permission to skimble-slap me if you ever find me commenting or liking photos that you feel aren't exercise-orientated!

02 Jul
This gave me a good laugh. :-)
02 Jul
David, I think your wife's logged on to your account! Ruuunnn!!!
02 Jul
:-/ It's not like that at all Alexander. Just mutual respect. I feel like a hypocrite if I do something that I know I wouldn't like her doing - and so I want to change. That's all.
03 Jul
Right on, David. Not sure how long you've been married, but I'm looking at 25 yrs next month and I think mutual respect shows your love for each other and emotional maturity/well being. Way to be. BTW - not sure where you came up with skimble-slap for uncalled for perving, but very funny!
03 Jul
LOL! I know u aint tryna be funny but u made me laugh. I respect u for choosing to respect your wife. bless your marriage.
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 10:58am
via Android

Brilliant. How long do you think this gonna last? Don't think about it as a distraction, more of an appreciation. Ladies in here spend so much time to work out, to look good, it would be just plain rude to leave it unnoticed

02 Jul
I suppose it comes down to personal goals. I'm not judging people who come on here to post/view photos. Just saying I've decided to concentrate on exercise and I've given permission to skimblers to encourage me to meet this goal.
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 7:58pm
via iOS
Wow David, keepin it real. It's really cool of you to post this, ur wife can sleep easy tonite. Wat a decent and respectful guy.
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

I have so much respect for you.

Jul 2, 2013 9:30pm
via Android
Jul 7, 2013 5:42pm
via Android
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 7, 2013 6:47pm
via iOS
David you are awesome!! If we had more people (not just men, but women too) like you, the world might be a little better place! Wishing you the best in all your goals!
09 Jul
Thanks Leela. Congratulations by the way! How long have you been married? Coming up to 3 years for me :)
09 Jul
Nice!! Congrats on 3 years! Coming up on 2 years on July 30th!! And expecting our first child in December!!
10 Jul
Wow! Looks like another congratulations is in order! My wife's 16 days late on her period so we may well have a bun in the oven too for all we know!! :-D
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 12:43am
via iOS
Hey David!! Congrats on finding out you guys are having a baby!! It sounds like you will be a great dad!!!! It's a shock at first, but my husband gets more excited every day about it..... I wish you guys a healthy journey and pregnancy!! We actually just found out ths week that we are having a baby girl!!
01 Aug
Thanks Leela and congrats to you guys x :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51