6 posts | Original | Recent
31 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 11:21pm
via Android

What have you done today? Mow the lawn, clean your room, go to work, or how about this.....Get up?
If you lack the motivation to move then what are you motivated for? Don't be lazy! Sure work, family, and life gets tangled up but never stops you from doing some jumping jacks or crunches in your bedroom, an easy workout that lasts 15-20 mins and afterward your body will love you for just moving around! Your body is a beautiful thing, its a thing that we mold from our emotions and beliefs, all it takes to change your life, and the way you look is to just....get up....and do it, go for it, the only thing stopping anyone from achieving anything is themself. Feel motivated! You can do it! Exercising is a great way to clear your mind of stress, sadness, and worry, put all your energy into whats important to you, what makes you happy, use that motivation to drive you forward! I challenge anyone who reads to get up and spend at least 10 minutes outside, moving, etc but you must be outside!! Have fun! Let me know what you did:)

389 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 11:23pm
via iOS
I walked an hr on the treadmill at 11%incline, then rode a bike for 10 mins. Came home and did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. Burned aprox 990 cals on exercise today!!! Very motivated this month :)
02 Jul
Very good!!!
03 Jul
Thanks :) is there a limit on the number of cals one should burn in a day? I don't want to burn too many and have a neg effect.. ;)
03 Jul
There is depending on your body weight, its tough to regulate though, for me anyways since i lift heavy and exercise all day XD id look it up!
27 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 1:48am
via iOS
Went to volleyball open gym today
03 Jul
Howd it go?
5 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 4:29pm

Went out side and played some basketball and softball

24 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:37pm
via Android

I worked out on abs and butt you take care .

06 Jul
You too! Keep it up!
1017 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 6:01pm
via Android

Woke up after night shift. And visited my sister. 30 mins bike ride. Easy on saterdays hehe

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51