Pms cravings :/

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 8:34pm
via Android

Hey ladies! Lets keep it real...many times our hormones get out of wack esp during that "special week" and we crave foods that cause havoc on our diets...how do you resist your junky cravings? Any healthy substitutes?

03 Jul
I chew lots of gum. Sometimes you just need something sweet so I go for gum and fruits.
03 Jul
Awesome idea! I love gum i just crave chocolate real bad lol
03 Jul
Dark chocolate is really good for your health I would eat that instead.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 10:18pm
via iOS
PMS cravings? You mean post monday snack cravings? Seriusly just dont have unhealthy stuff lying around. If you dont have it in your house you cant eat it.... It's that simple.
04 Jul
Christian if ur a man u dont understand lol pms is premenstral syndrome
04 Jul
But yes gr8 advice to only have healthy stuff now tell me fulfilling alternatives ...
04 Jul
I know it was a joke because I doubt you actually have pms. And if you actually have pms. Then cravings should be one of your lesser concerns ;)
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 10:43pm
via iOS
It's ok to give in every once in a while, just get back on track ASAP. There are days/times when you just have to have something sickening sweet and totally bad for you. :) 

And if you think about it really the pms cravings only last a day or 2 and if your bad only 2 days a month that's awesome! 
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 2:08am
via iOS
It's tough dealing with cravings. I tend to have a sweet tooth and a craving for salty stuff at the same time. I go for saltine crackers with small serving of PBJ....hits the spot :)
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 12:04pm
via Android

If you are on a foodplan try to plan those days in as cheatdays :-). So you can atleast give in without feeling bad hehe

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 12:06pm
via Android

Get a timer and wait 15 mins before tou splurge the average craving only last that long.  You got this just keep thinking about your goals!!!?

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 2:23pm
via iOS
A smoothie?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

Try snacking on grapes or some other sweet fruit its satisfying without the guilt...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51