What motivates you to workout??

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 12:59pm
via Android

I would like you all to share what drives and motivates you to workout, even on those days you really don't want too??

15 Sep
My kids and husban motivate me 2 workout.they and god r my strenth.when i feel that iam slacking they cheer me up and that gives me the power 2 finish.dont give up on your goals girl. We mommas can do this for real
16 Sep
To look good. Tired of being tall and skinny so i decided to build up my muscle mass. Plus my sister is a body builder so i look extra weak beside hher lol
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 5, 2013 1:23pm
via Android
music and my children are mymotivation
05 Jul
Those are the few things I use as well. Very motivating
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 1:37pm
via Android
making a believer out of others who doubted me and never wanting to be a person who quits what they start
05 Jul
I can see how that drive to prove to the world and yourself that you can do whatever you put ur mind too is motivational. Plus a lil side of "in your face" never hurt anybody lol
05 Jul
absolutely right
05 Jul
Lol...u motivate me too so that means your on the right track
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 2:07pm

I want a hot body!!! That's my #1 motivation.

To get motivated to get this hot body I do 3 things:

1. I load up my workout music the night before on Songza; then I load up the workout I want to do the next morning on Workout Trainer and I've found if I don't have to fumble for this stuff in the morning that I'm more likely to DO it.

2. I get up no matter how tired I am and I get dressed. I tell myself "if you're still tired after you go downstairs to work out then you can go back to bed" and I never have! By the time I have forced myself to get dressed and get downstairs, I'm awake and then I just do it.

3. I search "before and after" and "weight loss motivation" on Tumblr. I look at the pictures. It motivates me to keep going.

05 Jul
I can say that is some very motivational ideas to keep it moving
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 6:57pm
via Android

I am motivated by waking up to life and my 2 boys, motivating others and being motivated by those pushing hard!!! I am a health continuous woman now. I want to be healthy, in shape and sexier then ever

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2013 7:07pm
via Android

YeaH  batch    yoyou should definitely do workout every day to get rid of us fat ass

06 Jul
The funniest post I seen by far, someone trying to speak down on someone that has no pic, profile private and can't spell for the life of them!! Ignorant is Bliss!!! Lol
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2013 7:08pm
via iOS
Hot Body!!!
06 Jul
Oh I sooo agree! Sexxy Bod
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 7:35pm
via iOS
Well, I Personally Think Of The Body I Want To Have, & That Keeps Me Going.. For Example, When I Am Doing Crunches & I Feel Like I Can't Do Anymore, I Picture Myself With The Body I Want & How Good Clothes Would Look 
06 Jul
That is a good motivation....picture the sexy body and it will come
06 Jul
Most Likely
06 Jul
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 1:46pm
via Android

Ok this is conpletely stupid btvery effective ... my friend used to it not me!! Wenevr u feel like nt excercising or feeling lazy ....just slap ur self... Not to hard bt enough to make u realise that u wr abt to make a mistake!! Nd then to strt excercising almost immidietly!! Tell me if it works!! I didnt try it yet!! :-P

12 Sep
Hmmm...ol
12 Sep
Sep 12, 2013 1:47pm
via Android

Jelly rolls and stretch marks

12 Sep
Lol....that's a good one
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 10:53pm
via Android

My son and the ability to love what I see in the mirror. I don't love me right now but I'm learning to!

16 Sep
Giiirl, the fact you're on this app and working out is enough to shows us that you really love yourself! You're only 25, you've got a whole life ahead of you! Live it up and enjoy everyday with your son and stay positive! You're determination will take you places! Good vibes going your way sweetheart

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51