Jul 5, 2013 5:07pm
via Android

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 5:40pm
via Android

Whats your weight goal? & whats your diet like

05 Jul
My regular weight shoul be 109 or 105 ,but right now I'm 132lbs .
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 5:47pm
via iOS
go gurl!u can do that!
05 Jul
05 Jul
watch tiffany rothe 10 mins cardio you'll love it before stepping on the nxt level..For me I love her boxer babe cardio workout
05 Jul
Bellen ...yup tiffany is cool :-)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 5:54pm
via Android

Thank you girl I appreciate

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 5:56pm
via Android

Thank you it will help a lot I will do it .!!

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 6:01pm
via Android

No problem invest in a jumprope also . Because the scale play tricks on you keep track of your bodyfat.

05 Jul
I do jump rope inttrevals on YouTube "Fitness Blender". Everything is timed. You don't need a gymboss. They offer full scale timed Hiit n Tabata workouts. I use that along with this app. I went from 320lbs to 260lbs in 4 months..:-)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 6:28pm
via Android

Are you going by the bmi index? If so that is a useless tool and don't pay any attention to it. It is not for individual use. What it was made for was to study cultures and how they eat verses their weight

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

Pay attention to how your clothes feel and not the weight as well. Stay away from scales

05 Jul
You are so right. I gained a lot of muscle and muscle is weight. My clothes fit great and I dropped 2 clothing size. Even though the scale is not moving I know that I am toning snd gaining strength each day.:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 6:38pm
via iOS
Get the MyFitnessPal app. It's a calorie tracker that'll help you keep to your daily cal limit to reach your weight loss goal. (Super easy to use with over 2 million different foods and exercises listed!) Also set your alarm early and do some cardio before you eat breakfast. Walking, running or biking first thing in the morning before eating maximizes your fat oxidation and speeds up your metabolism. Good luck!
05 Jul
I agree, myfitnesspal is a great idea. I got it after seeing comments on skimble. its helping a lot.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51