Getting in the mood to work out...

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:46am
via Android

Ok. I am 29 years old and want to work out and lose weight. But i dont have any energy to do anything. What helps you get in the mood to work out.

06 Jul
push yourself through it is worth it .
06 Jul
Did you start already?
06 Jul
Watch someone body whom u want....and abuse her in mind...and scream she is nothing...now u r ready
09 Jul
prepare your mind for a week and make plan about how you are going to excersise next week. this way it will be easy for you to start
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:53am
via iOS
Being active gives you energy.  It's a brain thing.  When you workout or do any physical activity your brain releases endorphins and your heart rate goes up and if you are breathing correctly you will get more oxygen to your brain and body and it all will give you energy.  A body in motion stays in motion.  If you don't have the endurance to make it through your workouts or you are exhausted afterwards you are doing too much too soon or you are not fueling your body properly (food).  If you want it bad enough, you will find the energy somewhere to get up and do it and once you have, it will be easier next time.  Good luck!!  Now get moving!!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 5:01am
via Android

Ok ty. Now i can see what i can do to start working out

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 6:55am
via iOS
Look for Energise 4:30 casual workout and Morning Workout 8:00 casual workout.  They are very short, not foreboding, and get your heart pumping.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 6:57am
via Android

Ok thank you

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 8:27am
via Android

Honestly looking at myself in the mirror naked does. Not to be funny but seeing the areas i dont like up close and personal push me

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 1:13pm
via iOS
I don't know many ppl that are ever IN THE MOOD to work out. 

You just have to start. Start with a walk, bike ride, etc 

One you start it will be easier to keep going and do it again the next day. 

I've set a goal to do 5 days cardio this month along with my 30 day shred video. So right now I don't even need to think about it, no use trying to talk myself out of it. 

I just put my workout clothes on and go!!! 

I've found that if you can do a workout first thing in the mining before you have time to even think about it. Jumping jacks, burpees, crunches, etc 

Find a workout on here and just do it!! 

I like the 7min scientific workout. It's short, simple and will get you motivated to do another short one or repeat.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:04pm
via iOS
you have to fight your number 1 enemy....YOURSELF!sink on ur mind if others can y not u?
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 4:39pm
via iOS
I look at pictures of really fit girls and it gets me mad and I get motivated to workout lol
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 6, 2013 7:06pm
via iOS
Making workouts fun. I used to just focus on doing cardio on the treadmill or do a dance cardio. I got really bored of it. The best part of this app is that there are so many types of workouts. Some of them don't take as much time to do and you can do more...combining the fact you burn more calories than you would just goin on the treadmill. Plus, you got support over here. I freakin love this app!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51