Squats?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 2:01am
via iOS
Ok so to be truthful I'm not as curvy as I would like to be. Being naturally slim, mother of two, size full C chest-wise I'm looking to get a booty by working out, since thats my area in lacking in
09 Jul
Squats, squats, squats. Maybe some lunges, leg presses...etc. start off with no weights and slowly work up to dumb bells and then a bar.
09 Jul
Squats,deadlifts,backlunges(with weights) i go heavy for my lower body(80lbs+) also run hills &stairs(: im a mom of 3 and doing these workouts defined &enhanced my bootay:)
10 Jul
That's pure beast mode Shanna
10 Jul
Justin B-Cant help it:-) fitness is what i love,im a chick who isnt afraid to go heavy ;)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 10:32pm
via iOS
Squats and dead lifts!
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 1:02am
via iOS
I use to dread lower body excersises, but I have found some great work out ideas on here that keep it fun..  So many different variations that help keep your work out new and refreshing. Like everyone said squats dead lifts ect. But don't forget the jump rope! Great for toning, keeping your heart rate up, plus my favriot 10 minutes of jump roping is equal to 30 minutes of jogging calorie wise, Can't beat that!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51