35 DAYS

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 9, 2013 6:55pm
via iOS
I have 35 days to lose 45 lbs! How do I do this? HELP!!!
09 Jul
There's no healthy way to lose that amount of weight in a month. The most you should lose in a week is 5 lbs and that's normally your first week of water weight. Then a healthy amount is 1-2 lbs. You could lose 10-15 in a month if your really strict, or if you have a lot to lose, but theirs no guarantee you will be able to keep it off. Why do you need to lose 45lbs in a month?
09 Jul
My birthday is in 35 days I had a baby 2 years ago and I'm just tired of feeling the way I feel. I've tried working out and just doing this in my home. But I lose interest quickly and it's hard to stay motivated when not really anyone I talk to is trying to motivate me
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 7:13pm
via iOS
Start working out 
09 Jul
Helpful. Thanks.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 7:16pm
via iOS
Lol that was a joke but seriously want to lose it fast than just go to your Marines recruiting office and ask them when the P T schedule are.
09 Jul
I am a stay at home mom and my husband works 6 days a week I'm not able to leave the house very much
09 Jul
Not for at least 2 hours? It's only 2 days a week mam.
09 Jul
It's not very likely. But also does it cost? Because I don't have extra money just lying around
09 Jul
It's free 2 days a week 2-4 hours a day
10 Jul
Oh okay well thank you!! Ill definitely look into it!
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 9, 2013 7:25pm
via iOS
Don't put a time limit on yourself, that will only discourage you. Your body will not always cooperate so you just hav to move forward towards your goal without out saying I want to have it all gone by this time.

Just take one day at a time, make healthy choices, if you goof up, pick up and make a better choice the next time. 

I use the Lose It app to track my cAls and exercise and it keeps me accountable. You can also use myfitnesspal or sparkpeople 

Strive to lose 10 lbs this month. You'll be amazed at the confidence and motivation it will give you to keep going. 
09 Jul
Maybe you can go walking with the baby in a stroller? I really enjoy these workouts on here, they can be whatever you want them to be
09 Jul
That sounds great thank you very much!
09 Jul
Your very welcome! I know how easy it is to get overwhelmed by looking at the whole number, for me it's 40lbs. But I try and take it week by week. Also it helps to take your measurements for those weeks you don't lose weight you can still see the progress your making. Like last week I lost almost 9 inches but only 1-2 lbs :)
09 Jul
It is very was to get overwhelmed but I will start doing the same thing just take it slow

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51