Killer abs

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 7:03pm
via iOS
Alrighty any good suggestions for killer ab workout?? Ive been looking to tone up my core
10 Jul
Watch greg plitt videos in youtube.... it will help u our
10 Jul
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

I like Abs Attack and you should do planks too try 2 Min Full Plank Challenge to start with and see if you are able to hold it longer than two minutes.

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jul 10, 2013 8:26pm
via Android

A great way to tone your core is to attack every aspect of it (abs, hips, lower back, and butt). Challenge all of these areas in one session and you'll gain leaned muscle.

Your core is interconnected so if any of these areas is weak it will make your stomach poof out.

I built my workout (Core Blast) from exercises I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com its designed to hit all of the areas listed above. If you like it checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Autumn Abs, Drill Sergeant Mom, Extreme Plank Pyramid Challenge, Mid-Section Drill, Multi-Plank Challenge, P90x: Ab Ripper X, or Core & Glute Kicks they're fun and challenging.

Also don't forget to do plenty of cardio. Melting fat off is one of best ways to get your abs to show. I usually tell people that a good rule of thumb is to get 30 minutes of cardio (more or less depending on the intensity).

Good luck and God Bless!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51