Do i need to count calories

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 12:36pm
via Android

I only eat fruits vegitables fish and protien shakes. Fish is usually around two servings a day unlimited fruits and veggies. And one to two protien shakes. I think my diet is so clean that calories dont matter. Am i right?

03 Sep
Have a well balanced diet. Have a heavy breakfast, followed by a lighter lunch, and an early light dinner. Have some almonds or peanuts at 3 pm to keep ur energy level s up throughout the day. Include veggies and fruits in your diet.
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 2:18pm
via Android

No you are not right. Even when eating clean you can over or under eat. But eating clean is a very important part of it all :-)

11 Jul
I just told you what i eat... I mean if i were to estimate i probably eat about 1200 calories a day MAYBE 1400
11 Jul
Well lots of fruits and veggies and a shake or two. Does not really say me that much. So i sticked to answering your question
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2013 2:53pm
via Android

Yep!  :-)

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 6:02pm
via iOS
The only time you really need to count cAls is if your wanting to lose weight.  Unless your like me and an overeater 

Too many fruits can have a neg effect. So it really depends on the fruits your eating. Also the veggies your eating?

Maybe you should track one day just to know where you actually stand calorie rise. 

But if your body is where you want it and your not gaining I'd not worry about it
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2013 7:19pm
via iOS
Honestly, I don't count them & I don't think you need to either. I've seen the best results whenever I don't count the calories, but rather the nutritional values. It seems as though you've got a pretty clean diet & I'd just keep making sure you're just getting enough nutrients. It can be easy to not eat enough on a clean diet like that. And fruits are AWESOME for you, I eat them every meal & it has aided me in weight loss. They have no negative effect. They're awesome nutritional foods.
11 Jul
Fruits can have a neg effect on ppl like me who are insulin resistant, diabetic, etc...so to say they have no neg effect without knowing her history isn't an accurate statement. Hence the reason I asked her which fruits and veggies she's eating.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2013 7:25pm
via Android

Your fine

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 7:35pm
via iOS
Hi, I think you should have counted calories for two weeks just so you know what you eat. But most important: you should know health facts about food. For example: olive oil contains fats that help you burn fat. Information like that is easily found on google. Just search "food that make slim" for example.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 12:51am
via iOS
Eat low carbs my mom lose 30 pounds on 1 month :D
12 Jul
I dont eat carbs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51