Organized plan??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 5:57pm
via iOS
So I've been using this app for almost two weeks now and I love it. Being too broke to go to the gym this helps a lot with keeping me active. For the most part I've been either doing cardio then a short workout each for full body, legs, and abs (legs and tummy are my problem areas) or just doing a long full body workout. But I know I should be doing different things different days, and I really just want an organized workout plan/schedule to keep me motivated and on track. Any suggestions? (:
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 7:58pm
via iOS
Well for me, everyday I do short and intense cardio. On mon, I do arms/chest and abs. On wed, I do legs, lower back, and abs. On fri I do full-body tabatas. So I'm basically being active everyday one way or another.
11 Jul
That's a good idea!
11 Jul
Yeah and for any possible rest days, it's definitely Thursday. It's pretty tough to do cardio after leg day. =( lol
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2013 8:32pm
via Android

Since you said that your abs and your legs are your troubled areas. If all possible  work on your legs and abs on Monday, Wednesday,Friday ( since these are your troubled areas)and Tuesday and Thursday you would work on your arms and glutes. Then rest on Saturday and Sunday,but if you want to workout on Saturday you can but then you would need to choose another day to rest. Because I think it's better to workout 5 days a week and have 2 days off to rest.

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 8:38pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51