Hydroxycut

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 4:37pm
via iOS
Has anyone ever taken hydroxycut? Does it work? What are your experiences with it?
12 Jul
Yes I've tried it, the Hydroxycut hardcore pills. The are very intense give you lots of energy, but can make you feel jittery, and feeling sick at first. I recommend drinking lots of water and most of all think about that second pill after 6 hrs I was up all night taking that second pill. The pills were to much for me so I quit using them because I hated how it made me feel sick.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 5:50pm
via iOS
Did you work out with them? They gave me a great work out this morning
12 Jul
OxyElite Pro by USP Labs works better with less jitters. Took it when. I was in the Marines and I'm starting to take it again now. Best fat burner on the market. Bodybuilding.com has a deal for a 45 day supply for $35.
13 Jul
I took the old style with ephedrine. Havent touched the newer stuff. Good luck with it. I know you need a lot of water and fluids.
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 6:51pm
via Android

My husband and I have have both taken Hydroxycut and worked out with it.  He got GREAT results!!  It gave him lots of energy throughout his workouts and he wasn't as hungry as normal.  They often made me feel sick so I didn't like it at all, but my results were also noticable.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 7:21pm
via iOS
I felt that way too but I noticed it's not noticeable if you take it right before you work out. I'm excited to see the results!
Jul 12, 2013 8:21pm
via iOS
Hi :) 
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 8:24pm
via iOS
Remember to drink a lot of water while using it.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 12, 2013 9:23pm
via Android

Yes i did workout with them thay was the best part lost weight but i hated the sick feeling and the jitters were extremely to much. Oxyelite pro hands down is the best its the second time around i use them and their great lots of energy and hunger control.

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 9:53pm
via Android

They gave me energy but made me really hungry after a while. At first it curbed my appetite but then it changed

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 6:36am
via iOS
I took them and had to stop. They didn't really work for me. It made my heart feel like it was going to explode and they really aren't healthy, but this was my experience everyone is different. Just be careful, artificial help can actual make things worse in the long run. There are vitamins that can help metabolism, energy, and muscle building. All you have to do is google it and they can help. Natural vitamins can digest better in your system that will help you loose or maintain weight better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51