How to burn belly fat fast?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 12, 2013 10:25pm
via Android

Hey guys, i'm 16. Well, i eat clean and i go to the gym twice a week, but i think i still have belly fat. How can i burn it fast? Does anyone know how to help me?

12 Jul
Check my website out and do the 24 day challenge. Even though you eat eat clean doesn't mean it will burn. You need a system that will help you do this and the 24 day challenge will help with. http://www.advocare.com/130451173 and if you want more info look at this video http://buildthechampion.com/tablet/elevate/pages/productmenu.html. My clients fell in love and so will you and it's all natural nutrients in my products.
13 Jul
I'll check it Daniel, thank you :)
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 12:29am
via iOS
Morning cardio at least 5 days a week!
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 12:37am
via Android

Cardio is the best fat burner. A good rulle of thumb is to do 30 minutes of cardio (more or less depending on the intensity).

Here a few good cardio exercises...
Sports Conditioning Running
HIIT Me With A Carbo Burn
Cardio Fight Club HIIT
MAX Tabata Test
Fat Burner Deluxe
Quick Cardio Crunch
Chiseling Cardio Fix

Also, building muscle will help keep the fat you lose off. Your body has to work harder to maintain 1 lb of muscle than it would to maintain 1 lb of fat.

Try doing exercises that hit your entire core (abs, hips, lower back, and butt). You entire core is interconnected so if any of the areas listed above are weak your stomach will poof-out.

I built my exercise (Core Blast) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com It's designed to hit your whole core. If you like it checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Mid-Section Drill, Multi-Plank Challenge, Drill Sergeant Mom, P90x: Ab Ripper X, or 15 Min Core Booster Abs they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

13 Jul
Thank you Jeremiah, i'll try it!!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 7:42am
via iOS
step 1: keep a calendar 
step 2: Every morning & night do sit ups    (like 60)
step 3: do the same for 3-4 months
step 4: smile! because u achieved it!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 9:31pm
via iOS
Refer to my post so you have belly fat and you want abz

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51