MOTIVATION/SUPPORT BY A CERTIFIED TRAINER! : )

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 8:18am
via Android

Hey to anybody or everybody who needs any "FITNESS/HEALTH/MUSCLE QUESTIONS" don't hesitate to contact me and ask! Please do not contact me through this app, it's too slow for me. If you wish to contact me please do so by Kik, if not that then by Facebook, ooVoo or Skype, please. I'm a certified personal trainer/fitness trainer just trying to give back. Please leave the names under my post for Kik and the other sites I named to reach me the quickest, please no IG! : D

16 Jul
Meganjesso_xo
16 Jul
That's my kik name ^^^
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 8:35am
via Android

Type Dragan Djokic on facebook. I would need an advice, and I appretiate there are people like you, who aren't selfish to share their knowlege. Thanks a lot.

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 3:29pm
via Android

kik username is kayten_10. i need some advice on training with an injury

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 5:48am
via Android

Thanks everybody for the the questions and love! I have no problems giving out so called "Workout/Health secrets". This is what I love to do and personal training and fitness training are one of my hearts true loves! I am not ignoring anybody, I just don't seen to be on this app often as I like! So add me/KIK me at "gentlemanofthelord" if you have any work out, fitness, health questions, support or just want to talkI will answer all answers to the best of my knowledge, everybody have a safe and blessed day! : )

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51