Is this a workout forum or a dateline?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 1:58am
via Android

Seeking motivation but looking to follow some real peeps with real weight loss goals. I'm looking to lose 25lbs by Christmas break if not before.

17 Jul
LOL, I like your title. I sometimes wonder the same thing... what are you doing to lose the weight??
17 Jul
I'm not looking to date lol just want to lose 25 lbs by Halloween!
17 Jul
Your timeframe for losing this weight is absolutely perfect, don't change this however well you do because the closer you get to your goal weight the slower it will come off.
17 Jul
So I have been using this app since July 5 and I've lost 4lbs so far. I gradually want to lose weight, less pressure, so if I can lose 5 lbs a month til December I will reach my goal. I want to get motivated to walk more. I need to get in 15 miles a week.
18 Jul
I'm doing an August weight loss and full body tone up challenge. If you are on Facebook I can add you to the support group and the challenge group. It's free!
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 3:13am
via Android

I am with you on this...the forum's good when its about fitness/health, the other stuff I can do without personally.

My focus on here is to lose another 25 lbs and see my goal weight of 150!

17 Jul
Lookin good, good luck on your journey!
17 Jul
Thank you Diandrea!
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 7:40am
via Android

Totally agree with the title hahaha

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 9:34am
via iOS
I feel like sometimes people don't even come on here to workout. They just come here to get numbers and instagrams lol...
17 Jul
Yeh I kinda noticed tht!
17 Jul
Yea that's true lol
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 9:44am
via Android

I'm looking for motivation because i want to lose 50-60 lbs. In the end of it all i want to be between 145-160 lbs. I have a long way to go but i will get there.

17 Jul
Well, just keep at it and stay focus!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51