What motivates you to workout consistently ?

18 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 17, 2013 5:08am
via iOS
I've been slacking lately on my workout routine and am curious how others motivate and push themselves to the gym. Please share!
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 5:10am
via Android

I sign up for races and then I know if I don't stay in shape the race will suck!!!  Haha

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 17, 2013 5:15am
via Android

I always feel awesome after a workout, so I remind myself that I will feel greater satisfaction after I workout than sitting on the couch!  Plus summertime makes me a little more vain.....Lol

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 5:30am
via iOS
Just the fact that I will be in better shape and I will look great!!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 5:36am
via iOS
I have target to lose my weight as soon as posssible to look good on my next photoshoot
Photo_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 7:53am
via iOS
Find a workout partner. Preferably someone better than you - you end up pushing each other. I find that a text from friends calling me to the gym gets me up even on the day I have made vehement excuses to slack off. Apart from that playing a competitive sport really gets you addicted!
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 9:33am
via iOS
At first my motivation was Vegas and comicon 2014 but after a while, I just wanna keep it up so I can look good for myself.
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 9:38am
via Android

For me I always feel good after I work out. I could have a headache or have an upset stomach etc before I work out and I won't want to exercise. But I make myself just do it and I always feel refreshed, and good after it so I can then face the day with a better outlook.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 9:59am
via Android

For me my daughter and husband motivate me. I want to get in shape to be here with them as long as I can. Also I don't want to be like my mom, unhealthy and dying.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 10:03am
via iOS
Actually media motivates me! I look at ppl on tv wit good body and I wana hv tht body Aswell! Thts Js my way of doin it
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 1:13pm
via Android

For me i luv sport and exercise...my motivation is to be fit and healthy...i dont need someone pushing me to do!..
What u do u have to luv it, otherwise u wont succeed and u dont enjoyed it!...:) luv what u do!!!;)

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 7:31pm
via Android

Having abs is one of my bucket list :)

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 10:22pm
via iOS
I Focus on my goal, which for me is getting a nice, toned abs and I don't let myself make an excuse not to workout. I always picture myself reaching my goal.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 10:49pm
via iOS
Jump up and down. Thats the fat you want to burn off.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 11:46pm
via iOS
My hopes of serving in the US marine corps then becoming a WWE wrestler.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 12:16pm
via Android

My motivation is a im getting married << very scary thought dress shopping>> at least it was my motivation until I started working out everyday now its more like why haven't I started this before now I feel great im starting to look great..... Working out is really great once you get into a routine everyday: )

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 12:47pm
via Android

My Son & Husband are my motivation, I want to feel  good with myself feel happy! And comfortable with my body

Jul 19, 2013 1:43am
via Android

Pant sizes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51