How do i stay motivated?!?! HELP

5 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 6:17am
via iOS
I neeeeeddd someone pushing me to do SOMETHING every day!! SOMEONE HELP GIVE ME SOME MOTIVATION!
17 Jul
Think of yourself as an old person sitting on a chair saying "I wish I was younger." then *poof*! Your younger, now make the most of it (:
17 Jul
Try with some Artist you really, REALLY LIKE.
667 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 7:32am
via iOS
View my profile. Check my post 100 ways to motivate yourself
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 7:40am
via iOS
Find a sport you like and start playing! That's way more fun than working out just for the sake of working out. After a while you'll find yourself wanting to do those workouts that improve your game... Win-win! 
64 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 9:17am
via Android

I have one recepee that makes me motivated. Give yourself a SMALL goals. Give yourself just 15 minutes to work out, and that time will pass quickly. After that your body will be warmed up and you will want some more. In the end you do just 8 min more, for exmpl Extreme Plank Pyramid Challenge, and your workout will be hard, and done. It works for me every single day. Smaller goals.

Jul 19, 2013 1:48am
via Android

If you can workout when you dont feel like then that's motivation right there! Dont wait for a feeling to rise up in you to workout! Workout regardless and you will always be motivated! Own your feelings and control your body and just do it!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51