What should I do next

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 11:21am
via Android

Hi everyone,
I've been doing workouts to bold muscle for three years.
I've some remaining fat on my lover abdominals that I could not escape from several years. It is all about diet but I may perform wrong workout for abs. I did not diet seriously yet only awared of salt, sugar... I would like to have complete abs without loosing muscles. I am 182 cm and 80 kg at the moment.. I will be appreciated with your experiences and advices..
Thanks..

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 10:48pm
via Android

You say you havent really been on a diet and then asks us what to do when you give the answer in your question :-)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 7:27am
via Android

Thank you for the reply
You are right I should specify my question..I was expecting to learn something about the right diet and effective workout tips for it ... Like how many days should I do workout for abs in a week? How much time? Combined crounchs or basic sets like 4*12-15 with weight...? Which type of cardio for only fat burning and how often I should perfom? The foods that I should eat or aware...

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 9:38am
via Android

Well it takes really some time to create a whole workout plan and a foodplan for someone. So dont expect someone to do that for you. Its way more important you teach yourself about this subject. But the main thing is when you want to lose fat you have to create a energy deflict. So go lower in calories and try to eat a protein rich diet to keep as much musclemass as possible. Cardio is what you like best. Not everybody reacts the same way to all kinds of cardio.

I would not train abbs more than once or twice a week. Dont train them more but add up the resistance over time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51