Eating paleo

3 posts | Original | Recent
147 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 8:24pm
via iOS
Are there any paleo dieters in this community? I have been looking into this alittle bit. What made you decide this diet? What benefits come with this diet that you wouldn't get with others? How have your results been since beginning the paleo diet?
147 Posts
Jul 19, 2013 8:39pm
via iOS
Just like any other diet out there, researching leads to many different opinions and answers. So consistency becomes an issue as far gaining knowledge on the subject. I would much rather just hear from those who have actually taken part in the paleo diet or have become somewhat of an expert in the area, rather than reading through multiple sources with conflicting information. It is tough getting straight facts these days.
70 Posts
Jul 20, 2013 12:56am
via Android

My dad did it and lost 85 pounds in two months! He is looking great, and he recommends this diet to anyone who is looking for a healthier lifestyle.  All I can say for sure is Good Luck!

20 Jul
Not wrong, way extreme!.
21 Jul
I'm sure he is happy with the weight loss but that is a bit much. In such a short amount of time. Seems a bit unhealthy. If he is doing well, more power to him.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51