Whey ?!

4 posts | Original | Recent
41 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 1:12am
via Android

Okay protein buffs and professionals...i have a question for yall...is/can whey be used to lose weight/burn fat or is it just to bulk up? Im looking to lose a little weight and tone up quite a bit. I figure the best way is to tweek my diet by adding for protein...help!

21 Jul
Well, protien helps recover, heal and grow your muscles, not slim them down. So if your goals are to slim down, you probably shouldnt consume extra protien. Again, it all depends on your goals!
2 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 5:13am
via iOS
Building muscle is the best "whey" to burn fat. (That was good stuff) You don't have to get ripped. A little weight lifting for women is great for building bone density - very important as women get older. Look for a low fat, low calorie protein. IsoPure may be a good  choice. Hope that helps.
667 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 7:19am
via iOS
Whey will help you revived from a workout.. I'm currently building so I use protein shakes for my bulking diet, cutting diet and maintaining. If your main goal is too loose weight I suggest not... You can use it to recover from workouts but its better you just eat healthy and smaller potions. Stick to natural sources.. Once you reach your goal and decide to tone then you can jump on it..
21 Jul
Recover from a workout*
24 Jul
Would u plzz help me with the cuttin dite ?! I mean I really need to know to eat
1017 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 9:42am
via Android

Yes. You can use it while losing weight. The reason why its used as a post workout shake is because whey is taken in by the body pretty quick. Thus making it very effective to take after workouts and long times without food( breakfast).

What i suggest you dont do is use it as a meal replacement. Its best to keep using it as a supplement.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51